Trusted Legal Counsel In Greater Los Angeles
Fighting For Individuals’ Rights Since 1991
Bradley C. Gage
“The Key to my success is determination, drive, hard work and grit.” – Bradley C. Gage
The attorneys at Goldberg & Gage pride themselves on providing high quality service for their clients, which has helped the firm consistently reach an AV rating in Martindale Hubbell, the highest possible rating for quality and ethics that a law firm can obtain.
Bradley C. Gage has been an attorney since 1985 and is a founding partner of Goldberg & Gage. He is admitted to practice in all the Courts of the State of California, the Southern District and Central District of California and the Fifth and Ninth Circuits of the United State Courts of Appeal. Since becoming an attorney Bradley has represented many prominent individuals including judges, politicians, city managers and police chiefs. 1radley has handled approximately 20 trials and settlements resulting in recoveries of more than $1,000,000 and some over $10,000.00. Bradley has participated in class actions with recoveries over one billion dollars.
Notable cases Mr. Gage had successfully handled include defending LAPD Officer John Futrell in connection with the North Hollywood Shootout." civil rights lawsuit brought by the bank robbers family. Bradley also represented the family of the rapper Notorious B.I.G. aka Biggie Smalls in a civil rights case against the LAPD after the rapper's death, in which the city had to pay more than 1,000,000.00 in sanctions.
Mr. Gage obtained reportedly the largest verdict ever in over Burbank Superior Court. Bradley reportedly 'won the second largest verdict in U.S. History in a First Amendment Retaliation case against the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department.
Mr. Gage earned his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California, 1981 and his Doctor of Jurisprudence from the University of San Francisco School of Law, San Francisco, California, 1984. He is Advocate Level in the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA).
- Employment 50%
- Civil Rights 20%
- Molestation 20%
- Personal Injury 10%
- California, 1985
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 1985
- U.S. Federal Courts, 1985
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), Advocate
- Three Times Selected Top 100 U.S. Attorneys
- Six times nominated as Trial Lawyer of the Year
- Twice nominated Street Fighter of the Year
- Reportedly Second Largest U.S. Verdict in First Amendment Retaliation
- Reportedly largest California Verdict for Police officers in an Employment matter at the time.
- Largest verdict at the time in Burbank Superior Court
- Who’s Who in North America
- 2019-2020 Nominated for top U.S. Lawyer in Sexual Orientation Discrimination by Elite Lawyers Organization.
- Invited to 1980 Olympic Trials, Bicycle Racing, 1980
- Silver Medal (age group) U.S. National Triatholon Team Macabi Games Australia, 2004
- Silver Medal (age group) U.S. National Triathlon Team Maccabi Games, Argentina 2005
- Fifth Place, (age group) California Man Iron Man Triatahlon 2004
- 7th Place United States National Championship Team Time Trial 1981
- 10th Place United States National Championship Madison Bicycle Race 1980
- Swam Alcatraz to San Francisco seven times
- National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers, 2014, 2016, 2018 and 2019
- Bet T'Shuva, 2019 to Present
- Los Angeles Police Department
- Care America
- Aerospace Engineers
- Estate of Christopher Wallace, better known as the Notorious BIG
- Police Officers Professional Associations (POPA)
- Over 800 police officers and over 10 police chiefs of Sheriff’s
- Numerous City Managers
Fraternities and Sororities
- Sigma Alpha Mu
- Sgt. Harry Ryon, Los Angeles Police Department
- Robert Brown, Esq.
- Michael Waddington, Esq.
- University of San Francisco School of Law, San Francisco, California
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence - 1984
- Honors: Winner Moot Court Competition
- University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California
- B.S.B.A., Bachelor of Science in Entrepreneur Management - 1981